miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

mixed conditionals

Mixed Conditionals

Mixed Conditionals

Gap-fill exercise

  
Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
I a millionaire now if I had taken that job.

If you that plane you would be dead now.

If you hadn't spent all your money on CDs, you wouldn't be broken.

If I harder at school, I would have a better job now.

If we had looked at the map, we lost.

If I of spiders, I would have picked it up.

If we didn't trust him, we sacked him months ago.

If we the car, we wouldn't be late.

If I didn't love him, I married him.

If I harder, I would be at University.

If he had been to Cyprus, he that they drive on the left there.

If she English, she would have that job.

If he had won the lottery, he rich.

If she had had more money, she joining us for the ski trip.

If I that job, I would be starting tomorrow.

If I had been born in England, I to go to the consulate next week.

If they the window, we wouldn't have to go to court.

If I spoke German, I applied for the position.

If I in England, I would have gone to the London Olympics.

If I was a gardener, I bought a garden.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario